Our goal is to make an excellent weather app for you—not to track you! We don’t want to know anything about you unless you contact us yourself.
To that end, we collect and retain the least information necessary to send you a weather forecast and debug any occasional problems that might arise.
Stuff the lawyers want us to say.
By accessing our website or mobile apps, you agree to the following terms of service, and any other applicable laws or regulations, including copyright and trademark law.
1. Use License
- Permission is granted to use our website and mobile apps for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. Under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer our software;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions.
The materials on our website and mobile apps are provided on an AS-IS basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall we, or our suppliers, be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our website or apps.
4. Accuracy of materials
The information appearing in our software could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current.
We may revise these terms of service at any time without notice. By using our software you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these terms of service.
6. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Illinois and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Last updated on March 9, 2019.